I broke my Cordina's; where can I purchase replacement parts?
- If you need replacement lenses or a new frame please visit the repair tab to order parts. For pricing please refer back to the repair page.
Are my Cordina's under warranty?
- Cordina eyewear offers a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects. Defects include; paint peeling, lens delamination, and rubber nose pads/temple tips coming off. Scratches and standard wear and tear is not covered under warranty, however replacement parts may be available for purchase. See repair page or email us for details.
What is the exchange policy?
- If you would like to return/exchange your order please email email@example.com. We accept returns within 30 days from delivery date. Currently, we do not offer exchanges, but you may return your order and order another pair. For sunglass returns, noticeable wear and scratched frames and lenses will void the return. Returns MUST be in brand new unworn condition.
Okay, I love your glasses but I HAVE to try them on before I buy. Where can I try some Cordinas on?!
- To check if your local retailer currently carries Cordina Eyewear refer to the "Find Dealer" tab on the home page. If you think your local store is a good fit send us a message in the "contact us" and we will reach out to them! We also offer returns if you are not near a retailer, order some and return them if they are not your style no problem.
Have you shipped my order?
- Most orders will ship within 24hrs, all orders will ship within 48hrs Monday through Friday. Orders ship from Charleston, SC. You will receive a shipping notification via email/text once your order is shipped.
Why was I charged sales tax?
- We charge 9% sales tax on all orders shipped within South Carolina. Currently, we do not ship internationally.
For any other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Oleo & Hydrophobic Lens
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.